|WorldLease Motorcycle Auctions (for both juristic person and individual) are regularly held every Friday at 10.30 a.m. at the company’s warehouse (Nongkham district). The auction date and time may be changed with prior notice. For more information, please contact 0-2675-6300-10 ext. 198, 201-205||
Motorcycle auction regulations and payment terms & conditions
1. Before auction, the bidder may check the condition & verify related information of motorcycles on the auction day which starts at 8.30 a.m.
2. All bidders must complete auction registration form before the auction begins (for newcomers, please kindly bring required documents on the auction day and submit them before auction. If not doing so, please fax them to the company within the next day)
Required documents for participating in auction (juristic person/individual)
2.1 Copy of the company’s certificate, copy of the company’s business registration or Por. Por. 20 (VAT registration) without having to provide any deposit for the auction.
2.2 Copy of the household registration and identification card of the business owner or the participant of the auction.
For any reason, in case of the juristic person or the individual do not have the documents as indicated in 2.1, the documents as stated in 2.2 must be submitted with security deposit of THB 10,000. For the winning bidder, the deposit will be deducted from the payment of the vehicles. Otherwise, the security deposit will be returned to the bidder after the auction.
3. Start bidding lot by lot for each of motorcycle. The bidder who places the highest price which exceeds the minimum reserve price set by the company has a chance to win the lot.
4. When the bidder has won, he/she must comply with the following payment obligations:
- The juristic person (newcomer) or the individual must pay by cash or bank transfer only with full payment or deposit 10% of the successful bidding price. The remainder must be completely paid within 3 days after the auction.
- The juristic person (formerly participated in the auction before) can pay by cash, bank transfer, or cheque. To pay by cheque, the committee of auction has a right to consider case by case and the cheque must be clearly paid within 3 days after the auction.
- The company is responsible for transferring ownership (motorcycle registration) of all vehicles; however, the winning bidder has to pay for related expenses of transferring ownership of motorcycle on the auction day.
Related expenses of transferring ownership of motorcycle :-
1. A total charge for transferring ownership of motorcycle is THB 500 per unit, including:
- Transferring fee
- License plate and/or tax disc replacement fee in the case of lost item during transportation to auction.
- Vehicle registration fee (if any) in which the vehicle registration is suspended.
- Charge for lien release (if any) in which the motorcycle is placed on lien before auctioning.
2. Registration Book Renewal / Motor Tax Renewal fee is THB 100.
3. Compulsory Motor Insurance (CMI or Por. Ror. Bor.) fee covering 6-month period (but-not-exceed-12-month) is THB 200 ; renewal fee is THB 300.
Note: CMI fee is based on regulation of the Department of Land Transport in the provinces.
5. Please note that the cancelation fee of THB 2,000 per unit will be charged to the winning bidder in case of cancelling the bidden motorcycle(s).
6. The company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to prohibit any person(s) to attend the auction if they are determined to cause some troubles.
7. In the case that the winning bidder does not comply with the regulations as stated in 4. and 5., the company will determine the bidder intends to cause disturbances and may lead some damages to the company and the other bidders. The company has a right to take any proper action in its sole discretion.
Auction procedures (step by step)
1. Contact our staff to make a registration for participating in the auction and receive documents including bid sheet and list of motorcycles to be auctioned.
2. Fill in the price for each of motorcycle upon your consideration in the bid sheet and start bidding lot by lot. The bidder who places the highest price which exceeds the minimum reserve price set by the company has a chance to win the lot.
3. The winning bidder contacts our staff from Finance section to make the payment and receive documents including purchasing documents and copy of motorcycle registration documents.
4. Before taking motorcycle (s) out of the warehouse, our staff will assist you to verify the documents and details of motorcycles.
5. Within 5 days after the auction, please notify the company about the detail of the person who will be transferred the ownership of motorcycle to and sending required documents to the company.
6. Receive motorcycle registration book for about 30 days after the auction.
Fill in the price for each of motorcycle upon your consideration in the bid sheet received when registration and start bidding lot by lot. The bidder who places the highest price which exceeds the minimum reserve price set by the company has a chance to win the lot.aaa
|Prepare motorcycles for auction||Checking condition of motorcycles|
|Bidding method||Entrance of the warehouse|
Map of WorldLease warehouse - Nongkham district (Place of the auction)
Address : 342 Petchkasem road, Nongkangpru, Nongkham, Bangkok 10160 Tel. 0-2807-5714